June 28, 2010

Link love

Do you have a family friendly website for your home business? I have just added a Link Love topic to the Discussion tabs of my Facebook fan pages. Stop by and leave your links. While you are there I would love it if you joined my pages.

Both pages are Zazzle related. One is for Family Friendly Gifts by Zazzle artist including myself. The other is for awareness, charity, and cause related designs by Zazzlers. You don't have to be a Zazzle shopkeeper to leave your links. Link Love may help you get noticed and bring more fans and followers to your blogs, fan pages, and websites. That can mean more customers!

If you have a Facebook Page for your business consider adding Link Love to it. This is also a great way to build your network. Please keep in mind that my pages are family friendly and do not add inappropriate links. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment